Making money on a 24/7 internet only station.

Bring on your ideas about how to harness the power of the Internet.

Moderators: shawnski, pmsimon, patgillen, jeffy, jdenver

mathew05

Re: Making money on a 24/7 internet only station.

Post by mathew05 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:18 am

Thanks Machael for your answer this will definitely help someone who want to earn some . keep it up lad

radiotroprock

Post by radiotroprock » Sat May 19, 2018 6:20 am

Making money isn't easy and will take a year or two. I have owned Radio Trop Rock (www.RadioTropRock.com) for about a year and a half. We are very successful in our genre (Trop Rock). If not for the cost of travel, we would be profitable.
We won Trop Rock Music Association awards for Radio Station of the Year and Radio Show of the Year in 2017.
I saw on one post that mentioned "500,000 listeners". I literally LOL'd when I saw that. Just as a reference, we're getting about 4,000 unique listeners per month. With that said, there are ways to read statistics, numbers, etc to be able to say you've got "millions of listeners" over a year period or so.... but it's not accurate. You could use "listener sessions" which is always a very high number, but should NOT count as a separate listener since everytime someone logs in to your website, app, tune in etc it counts as "1"... so, one listener could count as hundreds of "sessions" in one month.

We're available on Tune In, Streema and have smart phone applications.
My advice to anyone thinking of doing it is this..... it's a HOBBY. An expensive, and time consuming hobby. Yes, you can make money at it... but you won't get rich.

charlietrece

Re: Radiotroprock.

Post by charlietrece » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:10 pm

"it's a HOBBY" After reading all these comments I come to the conclusion that your advice it's the best answer by far. Look I've been streaming since 2002 when streaming was a rare novelty. I went throughout everything you can imagine. All kind of different websites, switching music genres, web designers, servers, broadband providers, scammers, you name it. In the end I take it in stride and enjoy the beauty of listening my creation. Money is not my goal (never was). Enjoyment is and if people likes my station better yet. www.trece.fm

srdjan87

Post by srdjan87 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:21 am

Making money is generally easy. FInd your interest. For example I like to make money through affiliate website as ClickBank. Also if you have some skills, you can do freelancing. Search Engine Optimisation jobs are popular, learn how to drive organic traffic to websites.

I have a blog focused on marketing, feel free to check it

http://marketingwest.com.au

Making money online is the best thing once you find your way. Stay home and grow your income. Easy as that. Cheers guys

localika

Post by localika » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:26 pm

hi if you are looking for earning money from internet , you should use
online money earn apps